Friday, August 18, 2006

Ahhh... after quite a delay, the boy is back in town :)

For those that have followed this project, the delay has been blamed on my recent move to Texas with work. Let's just say that the difference between the UK and Texas is bigger than I expected :)

The new job is very relevant to the parts that are being dicussed in the projects on this page and on GroupDiy... in fact, I do wonder how many of my customers actually read groupdiy :)

Anyway - I digress...

I've had to relearn my own Schematic. (I always hate that...). I figured it's worth making a point of the pinouts for the connectors in the circuit.

ADC Connectors:

Pin Function Direction
1 Data In
2 DGND
3 256fS Out
4 DGND
5 64fS Out
6 DGND
7 Word ClockOUT
8 DGND
9 DGND
10 DGND

DAC Connectors:
Pin Function Direction
1 Data OUT
2 DGND
3 256fS Out
4 DGND
5 64fS Out
6 DGND
7 Word ClockOUT
8 DGND
9 DGND
10 DGND

As the initial intention - This is a modular design based around a modular system. More on the Modular system in posts to come.

Cheers

R

No comments: